SuperSix EVO Carbon Disc Shimano 105
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Racy geometry and stiffness for explosive speed. Better micro-suspension and big tire clearance for surprising smoothness. It all adds up to precise handling and a ride-feel that’s out of sight.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork: SuperSix EVO Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" (44-54cm), 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" (56-62cm)
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 15mm offset
- Pedals: Not included
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, braze-on
- Crank: Cannondale 1, BB30a, 52/36
- Shifters: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT64 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105
- Rims: Cannondale RD 2.0 Disc, double wall w/ eyelet, 28h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Front Hub: Formula CL-712, 12x100 centerlock
- Rear Hub: Formula RXC-400, 12x142 centerlock
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c