F9 Dura Ace Di2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Our history is one of extraordinary victories, iconic bicycles, passion, and expertise. The new Pinarello F was born with this unique DNA, created to offer extremely high performance and guide you straight to victory.
- Frame: TorayCa T900 UD, TiCR™ cable routing, Italian BB, UCI approved
- Fork: F Onda Fork with ForkFlap™, 1.5' upper and lower steerer, Ultra Light Headset bearings
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Dura Ace SM-BB9200
- Handlebar: MOST Talon Ultra Light
- Seatpost: fsc frontal seat clamp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-9200 11S
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-R9200 12s
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9200 12S
- Chain: Shimano Dura Ace CN-HG 12S
- Rear Brake: Dura Ace BR-R9200, 2 pistons caliper, 140mm rotor
- Front Brake: Dura Ace BR-R9200, 2 pistons caliper, 160mm rotor
- Wheelset Disc: MOST Ultrafast 40*
- Axles Disc: Ultra Light Custom Axle 12x100 & 12x142, tool free removal