Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
If you're thinking of jumping into XC racing you can do so with the Chisel Comp. A bike with all the features you need for this discipline such as lightness and stiffness at a competitive price.
- Frame: Specialized D'Aluisio Smartweld M5 Alloy, Hydroformed tubes, Progressive XC Geometry, internal cable routing, BSA BB, 12x148mm spacing, 30.9mm Dropper post compatible
- Fork: RockShox Judy Gold, Motion Control damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel (XS - 80mm travel)
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy XC minirise, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Specialized Alloy, Single Bolt, 30.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crank: SRAM X1000 Eagle, DUB, 170/175mm 32T
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM, SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper
- Rims: Specialized Alloy, hookless, Tubeless ready, 25mm inner width
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Tires: Front: Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35, Rear: Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35