Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Delray Beach, FL: 561-450-6470
Denver, CO: 720-542-8712
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
With twenty-one vents, this mountain bike helmet is designed to keep air flowing when you’re working your hardest. The generous open front perfectly fits your goggles and the molded shell keeps your strap in place. The integrated visor offers an extra layer of protection to keep things - like the sun and branches - out of your eyes.
The TS+ fit system will keep you in the saddle longer, securing your helmet with a snug and comfortable fit. Deeper rear protection and a MIPS layer combine to give you extra confidence while shredding. Coyote MIPS has the Virginia Tech 4-star “Very Good” protection rating.
For those long rides that use up all the daylight, the Coyote MIPS is compatible with the rechargeable rear TS+ LED light, to keep you visible on the pedal home.
- 4-star protection rating: This helmet scores a high 4-star protection rating from Virginia Tech, which uses the STAR evaluation system to determine the helmet’s ability to reduce linear acceleration and rotational velocity of the head resulting from a range of impacts a cyclist might experience. 4-star indicates a “Very Good” rating. Virginia Tech recommends the use of any 4- or 5-star rated helmet.
- MIPS Layer: The Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) helps reduce the risk of rotational brain injury by isolating your head from the rotation of the helmet shell in the event of an impact.
- Turnfit Plus system (TS+): A unique fit system which prevents hotspots or pressure points by making the adjustment around the entire circumference of your head.
- Adjustable Head Basket: Allows the back part of the retention system to be adjusted up and down depending upon your preference and comfort. The nylon ratchet system can be pushed high and out of the way, or low for a feeling of increased security.
- MTB Internal ventilation channels: Designed to pull air in through the front and side vents, across your head, and out the rear vents. Channeling ensures active airflow at all times to keep your head cool and comfortable, even on long, slow climbs.
- Increased protection: The dropped profile provides additional coverage and protection around the sides and the rear of your head.
- MTB Helmet Bottomshell: Polycarbonate bottomshell finishing looks good and helps protect the helmet foam for increased durability.
- Large visor: Color-matched visor helps keep the sun, mud, and branches off your face.
- Rear LED Light compatible: This helmet is compatible with the integrated Rear LED Light accessory which improves your visibility from the rear in low light conditions.