Intake Adult Helmet
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Intake helmet from Cannondale offers the extra protection of a Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which dissipates the twisting, rotational forces imparted by oblique impacts. This reduces the stress placed on the neck, head and brain in these kinds of accidents by allowing the helmet to move around the head rather than transmitting the impact.
- 13 Air vents provide plenty of airflow on warm days
- Superport for sunglass storage means that it is easy to stash sunglasses on the helmet securely when they aren’t needed. Adjustment is via a dial on the rear of the helmet that tightens up the cradle around the head, keeping it snug, comfortable and safe.
- Cannondale's fastest helmet