Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
When we set out to design a new cross platform, we didn't just want to make another adventure bike with more tire clearance, we knew we had to create a thoroughbred racehorse that was fast, safe, light - I mean, a bike cross like no other. So, with multiple Cyclocross World Championships under its belt, the CruX has been more than proven on all kinds of cross circuits, and that's why we're proud to say that this new CruX takes its heritage to a whole new level.
- Frame: Crux FACT 10r Carbon, Rider First Engineered™, Threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: S-Works FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Stem: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebar: Specialized Adventure Gear, 118.9mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival 1, long cage
- Crank: SRAM Rival 1x, 40T
- Shifters: SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic
- Cassette: SunRace, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Chain: KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Rival, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Front: DT Swiss G540 Disc, Rear: DT Swiss G540 Disc
- Tires: Front: Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan Sidewall, 700x38, Rear: Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan Sidewall, 700x38