Diverge E5 Elite
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, toe the start line at your first gravel race, or simply get the most versatile bike on the road or dirt, no bike is better than the new Diverge.
- Frame: Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: FACT carbon, full carbon steerer, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-moun
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano 68mm threaded
- Stem: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Handlebar: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- Pedals: REMOVE
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RX400, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX RX400, braze-on
- Crank: Shimano GRX RX600, 46/30T
- Shifters: Shimano GRX RX400 hydraulic brake levers, 2x10 speed mechanical shifting
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-10, 10-Speed 11-36t
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™
- Brakes: Shimano GRX RX400, Hydraulic disc
- Rims: Front: AXIS Elite Disc, Rear: AXIS Elite Disc
- Tires: Front: Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c, Rear: Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c