Diverge Pro Carbon
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Whether your goal is to get lost on gravel roads, away from cars and crowds, or to be seen at your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge. It's simply the fastest, most efficient, and perhaps the most fun bike we've ever made, offering a snappy, snappy yet stable ride that inspires confidence when the trail gets rough.
- Frame: Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA 68
- Stem: Future Stem, Pro
- Handlebar: Roval Terra, carbon, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Pro, hollow titanium rails
- Seatpost: Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle AXS
- Crank: SRAM Force 1x, 42T
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Force, hydraulic disc, 160mm Paceline rotor
- Rims: Front: Roval Terra CL, 25mm internal width, 32mm depth, 24h, Tubeless ready, DT for Roval 350 hub, Centerlock disc, DT Swiss Competition Race spokes, Rear: Roval Terra CL, 25mm internal width, 32mm depth, 24h, Tubeless ready, DT for Roval 350 hub, Centerlock disc, DT Swiss Competition Race spokes
- Tires: Front: Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan sidewall, 700x42, Rear: Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan sidewall, 700x42