Embolden 29 1
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Liv Embolden is a great choice for any biker who is looking for a full suspension bike for a reasonable price.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint Suspension
- Fork: Giant Crest 34 SL RCL, 130mm, 15x110
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch R, 184.15/44.45, custom tuned for Liv
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, Alloy For 27.5: XS:730mm, S:750mm, M:750mm For 29: S:750mm, M:750mm, L:780mm
- Stem: Giant Contact For 27.5: XS:40mm, S:50mm, M:50mm For 29: S:50mm, M:50mm, L:60mm
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote For 27.5: XS: 75mm travel / 30.9 x 295mm S: 100mm travel / 30.9 x 345mm M: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm For 29: S: 100mm travel / 30.9 x 345mm M: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm L: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm
- Saddle: Liv Sylvia
- Grips: Giant Sole-O
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Crank: SRAM SX Eagle DUB, 30t For 27.5: XS:165mm, S:170mm, M:170mm For 29: S:170mm, M:170mm, L:170mm
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 1x12
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT420, hydraulic, Shimano RT-26 rotors [F]180mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT401
- Rims: "For 27.5: Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width For 29: Giant AM 29, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width"
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tires: For 27.5: [F] Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.6 WT, EXO, TR, tubeless [R] Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6 WT, EXO, TR, tubeless For 29: [F/R] Maxxis Forecaster 29x2.35 WT, EXO, TR, tubeless