Epic EVO Comp
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Light, rigid, efficient and fun. Fun but focused on the goal. If Goldilocks was going to leave you behind on the mountain, we'd bet he'd ride it on an Epic EVO Comp.
- Frame: FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel
- Fork: Rockshox SID Select, Charger RL Damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm Travel
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- Stem: Alloy Stem, 35mm clamp, 60mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy, 20mm rise, 35mm, 760mm wide
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, 30.9, 125/150 Travel, 0mm offset
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crank: SRAM, X1 Alloy Eagle, 12-speed, 32T
- Shifters: SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
- Rims: Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: REAR HUB,BEAR PAWL BMB-00412O1C,SRAM XD STEEL FHB ,6 BOLT DISC,SEALED CARTRIDGE BEARING,28H,12MM AXLE,148MM SPACING
- Tires: Front: Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35", Rear: Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35"