Epic EVO Pro
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Trail-worthy, meet drool-worthy. Perfect, now that introductions are out of the way, let’s do our best to try and grasp the fact that the Epic EVO Pro manages to channel the Epic’s standard-setting pedaling efficiency while delivering jaw-dropping on-trail capability—and look darn good doing it.
- Frame: FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 34 Factory, Fit4 damper, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm of travel
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx XC Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x40mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, BB-MT800, Threaded
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R, 60mm, 35mm clamp
- Handlebar: Race Face NEXT Carbon, 20mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 760mm wide, 35mm
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert, titanium rails
- Seatpost: Fox Factory Transfer, Kashima, 30.9mm, 125mm / 150mm / 175mm travel
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, Shadow Plus
- Crank: Shimano XTR 9100, Hollowtech 2, 162 q-factor, 32T Chainring, SM: 170mm, M-XL: 175mm, 32T
- Shifters: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed
- Cassette: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed, 10-51t
- Chain: Shimano XTR M9100, 12-speed w/ quick link
- Brakes: Shimano XTR M9120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
- Rims: Roval Control, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 28h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Comp Race
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 350, 6-bolt, 15mm Thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h straight -pull
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 straight-pull, 6-bolt, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 12x148mm thru axle, Microspline freehub body, 28h straight-pull
- Tires: Front: Specialized Ground Control, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35, Rear: Specialized Ground Control, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35