Epic Hardtail Comp
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
For the Epic HT Comp Carbon World Cup, we've created a revolutionary new frame, specifically designed to perform at the highest level. It is one of the lightest frames we have ever made, reaching a weight of 1175g.
- Frame: Specialized FACT 11m, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL, Motion Control damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Specialized Alloy, Single Bolt, 30.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crank: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, DUB, 170/175mm 32T, 34T
- Shifters: SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level TL, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Specialized Alloy, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
- Tires: Front: Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35, Rear: Specialized Renegade, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35