Epic World Cup Pro
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
THINK FASTEST: The Epic World Cup is the fastest XC race bike in the world on smooth to moderately technical courses thanks to its unmatched combination of efficiency, control, and light-weight. World Champ Christopher Blevins said it best, “This thing gives me everything I could want from a hardtail, plus the control and capability of full suspension.” All it took to create this speed machine was a totally integrated development approach, inventing a radical new shock, and four decades of off-road winning experience.
- Frame: Fact 11m Carbon, WCID suspension design, Progressive XC Race Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm UDH compatible rear spacing, internal cable routing, 75mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox SID SL ULTIMATE BRAIN, Top-Adjust Brain damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 110mm Travel
- Rear Shock: RockShox-Specialized SIDLuxe WCID Ultimate, Ride Dynamics Developed, Independent negative spring, Rebound Adjust, 215x40mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB Threaded Wide
- Stem: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- Handlebar: S-Works Carbon XC Mini Rise, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 760mm, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert
- Seatpost: Roval Control SL carbon seatpost, Two-bolt clamp, 0mm offset, 415/370mm x 30.9
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X0 Eagle Transmission
- Crank: SRAM XO Eagle, Quarq Spindle power meter, DUB, 170/175mm, 34t
- Shifters: SRAM POD AXS controller
- Cassette: SRAM XS 1295, 12 speed, 10-52
- Chain: SRAM XO Eagle
- Brakes: Front Brake: SRAM Level Silver, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, stealth, 180/160mm rotor, Rear Brake: SRAM Level Silver, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, stealth, 160mm rotor
- Rims: Roval Control, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 28h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race Straight-pull
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 350, 6-bolt, 15mm Thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h straight -pull
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 straight-pull, 6-bolt, DT Swiss Ratchet, 12x148mm thru axle, XD freehub body, 28h straight-pull
- Tires: Front Tire: Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T7 Compound, 29x2.35, Rear Tire: Specialized Renegade, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35