Jet 9 RDO-3-Star
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Delray Beach, FL: 561-450-6470
Denver, CO: 720-542-8712
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Our classic JET 9 RDO ratchets up the fun factor when it's time to fly, but it doesn't bite back during your climb to cruising altitude. It's our most popular mountain bike and it consistently earns accolades from media reviewers, everyday riders, and Niner athletes alike.
- Frame: Niner RDO carbon fiber, CVA suspension, 120mm travel, aluminum linkage, Enduro Max pivot bearings, Full Sleeve internal cable routing
- Fork: FOX 34 FLOAT FACTORY GRIP 2 EVOL, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 130MM, 110X15MM, 44MM OFFSET
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT X FACTORY EVOL 2 POSITION W/ ADJUST, KASHIMA COAT
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA THREADED
- Headset: NINER INTERNAL ZS SHIS DESCRIPTION ZS44/28.6|ZS56/40
- Stem: RACE FACE AEFFECT R 40MM, 35MM CLAMP
- Handlebar: RACE FACE AEFFECT R 780MM WIDE, 20MM RISE, 35MM CLAMP
- Saddle: NINER CUSTOM TR WITH CR-MO RAILS, PRINTED NINER GRAPHIC
- Seatpost: KS LEV SI (XS/S-100MM, M/L/XL-150MM)
- Grips: NINER GRRRIPS L/O NYLON SOFT COMPOUND
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX EAGLE 12SP
- Crank: SRAM DESCENDANT 7K EAGLE DUB, 32T (S/M/L - 170MM, XL - 175MM)
- Shifters: SRAM GX EAGLE 12SP
- Cassette: SRAM EAGLE XG 1275 10-52T
- Chain: SRAM GX EAGLE 12SP
- Brakes: SRAM G2 R
- Brake Levers: SRAM G2 R
- Rims: DT SWISS M1900 SPLINE 30, CENTERLOCK, 110X15MM
- Tires: SCHWALBE NOBBY NIC EVO SUPER TRAIL TLE ADDIX SPEEDGRIP 2.6
- Disk Rotors: 180/180MM CENTERLINE X