Levo SL Comp Carbon
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Levo SL delivers unmatched ride quality and capability, amplified. For the trail rider who craves serpentine singletrack, sending it skyward, and lives for advancing your skills and fitness. Meet your new bike, the Levo SL. You’ll be blown away by it’s unmatched combination of flawless handling, capability, and “2 X You” amplification that gives you the Power to Ride More Trails. Compare it to anything out there, with a motor or without, and we know you’ll agree — Levo SL is THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE.
- Frame: All new Levo SL carbon Frame, Fact 11m carbon, alloy shock extension, 150mm travel, adjustable head angle, BB height, and compatible with 27.5 or 29" wheels.
- Fork: Fox 36 Rhythm, 29", 44mm offset, Grip damper, S1: 150mm, S2-S6: 160mm travel
- Rear Shock: S2-S6: Fox Float X Performance series, 210x55mm, S1: Fox Float DPS Performance series, , 210x50mm
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Handlebar: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shifters: SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
Rear Brake: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Front Brake: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rims: Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
Tires: Front Tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Rear Tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"
- Motor: New Specialized 1.2 SL Custom Rx Trail Tuned Motor
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug