Reign 29 2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Stay cool when the trail gets challenging. From big climbs to steep, technical descents, this carbon bike was designed with Giant's enduro pros for confidence and control on any terrain and condition.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 146mm Maestro suspension, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork: RockShox ZEB Select, 170mm, Charger RC, 15x110 Maxle Stealth, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Giant
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+, 205/60, custom tuned for Giant
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:40mm, XL:40mm
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR TR35, composite, 800x35mm, 20mm rise
- Saddle: Giant Romero SL
- Seatpost: TranzX travel-adjustable dropper, remote S: 120-150mm travel / 30.9 x 459mm M: 140-170mm travel / 30.9 x 499mm L: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm XL: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm
- Grips: Giant Tactal Pro Single S:120mm, M:120mm, L:130mm, XL:130mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crank: TruVativ Descendent 6k, DUB, 32t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 1x12
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT520, hydraulic, Shimano RT-66 rotors [F]203mm, [R]203mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT501
- Rims: Giant AM 29, alloy
- Spokes: Sapim
- Front Hub: Shimano, sealed
- Rear Hub: Shimano, sealed
- Tires: [F] Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5 WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.4 WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR tubeless