Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
With seven wins at Paris-Roubaix, our Roubaix has proven that Smoother is Faster. Until this moment, however, smooth has admittedly come with some compromises. But not anymore. The all-new Roubaix Expert now delivers compliance without compromise by introducing a radical new Future Shock 2.0 that gives you more control and damping options, a new Pavé seatpost that creates our most balanced Roubaix to date, aerodynamics that equal the Tarmac, and a Rider-First Engineered™ frame that’s shed some serious weight.
- Frame: FACT 10R, Rider First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Threaded BSA BB
- Stem: Future Stem, Pro
- Handlebar: Specialized Hover Expert, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert, titanium rails
- Seatpost: S-Works Pave
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8150, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8150, braze-on
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra R8100, 50/34T
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8170, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed, 11-34t
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8170, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Front: Roval C38, 21mm internal width carbon rim, Rear: Roval C38, 21mm internal width carbon rim
- Tires: Front: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30mm, Rear: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30mm