S-Works Epic Evo
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
You know what they say: when the extra grams disappear, speed comes into play. The S-Works Epic EVO benefits from the lightest EVO frame Specialized has ever developed, and the most aggressive and progressive XC geometry Specialized has dared to tackle to date.
- Frame: S-Works FACT 12m Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel
- Fork: Rockshox SID ULTIMATE, Charger Race Day Damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm Travel
- Rear Shock: RockShox SID LUXE ULTIMATE, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- Stem: TruVativ Descendant 35, 35mm clamp, 60mm
- Handlebar: Roval Control Rise Carbon Handlebar, 760mm wide, 20mm rise, 35mm
- Saddle: Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- Crank: SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB, 32T, 32T
- Shifters: SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1299, 12-Speed, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM G2 Ultimate, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
- Rims: Roval Control SL, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 24h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite
- Front Hub: Roval Control SL, DT Swiss Internals, Ceramic Bearings, 6-bolt, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h straight pull
- Rear Hub: Roval Control SL, DT Swiss 180 Internals, DT Swiss Ratchet EXP, Ceramic bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 24h straight-pull
- Tires: Front: Specialized Ground Control, GRID Casing, T7 Compound, 29x2.35, Rear: Specialized Ground Control, GRID Casing, T7 Compound, 29x2.35