Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
With the all-new Stumpjumper, we've bottled up that "new bike day" feeling and put it into a radical new trail bike so agile, so lively, so in-tune with the trail, that it feels like an extension of your body. Levitate up the climbs.
- Frame: FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 34 Factory, GRIP2 damper, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x45mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
- Stem: Deity, 35.0mm Bore (S1-S2: 35mm length, S3-S6: 50mm length)
- Handlebar: Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm
- Saddle: Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 170mm)
- Grips: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- Crank: SRAM XX1 Eagle, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm, Alloy, 30T
- Shifters: SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1299, 12-Speed, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM G2 Ultimate, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rims: Roval Control 240, hookless carbon, 29mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 240, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 240, Ratchet EXP, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Tires: Front: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3", Rear: Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"