S-Works Turbo Levo
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The new Levo offers incredible power to hit more trails thanks to an unmatched combination of ride quality, usable power and range. It's the refinement, implementation and amplification of everything we know about mountain biking: a 40-year obsession with creating the best mountain bikes in the world. Since its introduction, the Turbo Levo has led the way, it is the goal of any e-mountain bike, and this new bike raises the bar again. A powerful combination of motor assistance, chassis, suspension and geometry to make the trail an incredible experience.
- Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 38 Factory 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 160mm travel, Kashima
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT X2 Factory, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm, Kashima
- Stem: Deity, 35.0mm
- Handlebar: Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm
- Saddle: Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 170mm)
- Grips: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- Crank: Praxis Carbon M30, custom offset, 160mm, SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 34T, steel
- Shifters: SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1299, 12-Speed, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: Magura MT7, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 203mm rotor
- Rims: Front: Traverse SL 29, Rear: Traverse SL 27.5
- Spokes: DT Competition Race
- Front Hub: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing
- Rear Hub: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing
- Tires: Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6", Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
- Motor: Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
- Battery: Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug