Scalpel Hi-MOD 1
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The New Cutting Edge.
This is the ultimate XC race bike. Ground-breaking suspension, aggressive geometry and feathery weight let you go full gas from the gun.
- Frame: Scalpel Hi-Mod Carbon, 100mm travel, Proportional Response Tuned, FlexPivot Chainstay, PF30-83, Tapered Headtube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, 55mm chainline, Stash compatible, UDH hanger
- Fork: Lefty Ocho Carbon, 100mm, Chamber Damper with remote lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB PF30 MTB83
- Handlebar: Cannondale 1 Flat, Carbon, 31.8mm, 9° backsweep, 760mm
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Stem: Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Seatpost: Cannondale 1, UD Carbon, 31.6x400mm
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NDR, Tirox rails
- Grips: Cannondale XC Silicone
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle AXS
- Crank: SRAM X1 Carbon Eagle, 34T, 55mm chainline
- Shifters: SRAM Eagle AXS, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295, X01 Eagle, 10-52, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc, 160/160mm CenterLine rotors
- Brake levers: SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc
- Rims: HollowGram 25, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 25mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race, straight-pull
- Front Hub: (F) HollowGram Lefty 60 / (R) HollowGram w/DT Swiss Star Ratchet internals, 12x148mm
- Rear Hub: (F) HollowGram Lefty 60 / (R) HollowGram w/DT Swiss Star Ratchet internals, 12x148mm
- Tires: (F) Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO, 29x2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix Speedgrip, tubeless ready / (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO, 29x2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix Speed, tubeless ready, (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO, 29x2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix Speed, tubeless ready