Scalpel HT Hi-MOD 1
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
It's the next generation of XC hardtail, designed so they can't follow your wheel up the climbs, leave them behind on the descents, and propel you straight to the podium.
- Frame: Scalpel HT Hi-MOD Carbon, Proportional Response Design, PF30-83, tapered head tube, 55mm chainline, Speed Release 12mm thru axle w/UDH hanger
- Fork: Lefty Ocho 120 Carbon, 110mm, Chamber Damper with remote lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 50mm offset
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Handlebar: Cannondale 1 Flat, Carbon, 31.8mm, 9° back, 760mm
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Stem: Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Seatpost: Cannondale C1 Carbon, 27.2x400mm
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NDR, Tirox rails
- Grips: Cannondale XC Silicone
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR
- Crank: HollowGram, BB30 83MTB, OPI SpideRing, 34T, 55mm chainline
- Shifters: Shimano XT, 12-speed
- Cassette: Shimano XT, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain: Shimano XT, 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 180/160mm XT rotors
- 105 7020 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake levers: Shimano XT hydraulic disc
- Rims: HollowGram 25, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 25mm IW, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race, straight-pull
- Front Hub: (F) HollowGram Lefty 60 / (R) HollowGram w/DT Swiss Star Ratchet internals, 12x148mm
- Rear Hub: (F) HollowGram Lefty 60 / (R) HollowGram w/DT Swiss Star Ratchet internals, 12x148mm
- Tires: (F) Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO, 29 x 2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix Speedgrip, tubeless ready, (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO, 29 x 2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix Speed, tubeless ready