SM-SH11 CLEAT SET(SELF-ALIGNING MODE /PAIR)
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Delray Beach, FL: 561-450-6470
Denver, CO: 720-542-8712
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Stock replacement cleats for all Shimano SPD-SL pedals, featuring 6 degrees of float (3 degrees in each direction) for free movement and less joint stress. The yellow SPD-SL cleats are the most popular Shimano road cleat option and ideal for casual and performance riders. Regularly replacing cleats if you ride often will maintain proper foot stability and help keep knees pain free.
- Yellow SPD-SL cleats have 6 Degrees of float – 3 degrees in each direction
- Allows for free movement and low joint stress.
- Float’s pivot point is the center of the cleat, allowing the toes to point in a wide range of angles.
- The most popular among casual fitness cyclists but are used by a wide range of athletes.
- Large float range provides for more room for error when setting up cleats.