Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Status 160 may be a whole new bike, but it's actually a new way of thinking about having the most fun on two wheels, even if it means different sizes.
- Frame: M5 alloy chassis and rear-end, Mixed wheel Trail Geometry, threaded BB,12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 160mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 36 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset, 160mm of travel
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT X Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSR adjustment, 230x60mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebar: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width
- Saddle: Body Geometry Bridge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9mm, S2: 125mm, S3/S4: 150mm, S5: 170mm
- Grips: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crank: SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm, 32T
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Rims: Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Tires: Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3", Rear: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 27.5x2.3"