Stumpjumper EVO Expert RS
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Total control, unparalleled bump-eating suspension, and a fine-tunable geometry are hallmarks of the all-new Stumpjumper EVO Expert. Top it off with a build that blends quality, affordability, and durability, and it’s the perfect trail partner, no matter where those trails are, or how rowdy they get.
- Frame: FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select Plus,15x110mm, 42mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select Plus, Rx Trail Tune, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
- Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Seatpost: OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm)
- Pedals: PEDAL, TEST RIDE PEDALS PROVIDED BY SPECIALIZED
- Grips: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Crank: SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm, Alloy, 30T
- Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Centerline
- Rims: Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race
- Front Hub: Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Rear Hub: Roval, DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Tires: Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3", Rear: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"