SuperSix EVO Carbon Disc 105 Di2
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The new Supersix Evo Carb Disc 105 Di2 road bike has been designed with the lightest disc brake road frame ever seen. This new beast is ready to drop and leave the party when the port begins.
- Frame: SuperSix Evo Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork: SuperSix Evo Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1-1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Bottom Bracket: FSA PF30a BB for 24mm
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" (44-54cm), 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" (56-62cm)
- Stem: Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 Alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 SL, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 15mm offset (51-62cm)
- Pedals: Not included
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 Di2 7150
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 Di2 7150, braze-on
- Crank: Shimano 105 7100, BSA, 50/34
- Shifters: Shimano 105 Di2 7170, hydraulic disc, 12-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105 7100, 12-speed, 11-34
- Chain: Shimano 105 7100, 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano 105 7170 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT70 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 Di2 7170 hydraulic disc
- Rims: DT Swiss R470 db, 28h, Tubeless compatible
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Front Hub: (F) Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock
- Rear Hub: (F) Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700x25c, reflective strip