SystemSix Hi-MOD Ultegra Di2
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
SystemSix is a design together. A combination of six elements that form a system with a single objective: speed. It generates less aerodynamic drag than any other bike on the market, and this translates into more speed, in the most diverse environments or situations, and for all types of cyclists.
- Frame: Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle
- BB Standard: PF30, Press Fit
- Fork: BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" steerer, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, 55mm offset (47-51cm) 45mm offset (54-62cm)
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4
- Stem: HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -17°
- Handlebar: HollowGram KNØT SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Saddle: Fizik Tempo Argo R5, 150mm width, S-Alloy rails
- Seatpost: HollowGram 60 KNØT Carbon, 330mm
- Pedals: Not included
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- Crank: HollowGram, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 52/36
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30, 11-speed
- Chain: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm RT800 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rims: HollowGram 64 KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 64mm deep, 21mm IW, tubeless ready
- Spokes: HollowGram, 2.0/1.8/2.0, straight-pull
- Front Hub: Formula, 12x104mm
- Rear Hub: Formula, 12x146mm
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 25c