TCR Advanced Pro 1 Disc
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Giant TCR Advanced Pro Disc 1 gives you the performance and low weight you need to get a KOM, plus the confidence to push your limits on technical descents. This multi-terrain capable podium seeker is redesigned with a carbon frame that boasts an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- BB Standard: BB86/BB92, Press Fit
- Tire Clearance: 32c
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Stem: Giant Contact SL
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL
- Saddle: Giant Fleet SL, composite base, SST rails, UniClip accessory mount
- Seatpost: Giant Variant, composite
- Pedals: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra, 36/52with Giant PowerPro power meter
- Power Meter: Shimano Ultegra, 36/52with Giant PowerPro power meter
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11x30
- Chain: KMC X11SL-1
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic (F:160mm, R:140mm)
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Rims: Giant SLR-1 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 42mm
- Spokes: Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem, DBL technology
- Front Hub: Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Tires: Giant Gavia Course 1, tubeless, 700x25c, folding