TCR Advanced SL 0 Disc Dura-Ace
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The machine that has inspired the evolution of racing bikes for over 20 years comes with a new design that's even lighter, stiffer and more aerodynamic. This is the ideal bike for those who have only one goal: performance.
- Frame: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc
- Fork: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, press fit
- Stem: Giant Contact SLR XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Saddle: Giant Fleet SLR
- Seatpost: Advanced SL-Grade composite, integrated design, -5/+15mm offset
- Pedals: N/A
- Grips: Stratus Lite 2.0
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9250
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9250
- Crank: Shimano Dura-Ace, 36/52 with FC-9200P power meter XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Power Meter: Shimano Dura-Ace, 36/52 with FC-9200P power meter XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9270
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 12-speed, 11x34
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace M9100
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic, Shimano RT-MT900 rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rims: CADEX 42 Disc WheelSystem
- Spokes: CADEX 42 Disc WheelSystem
- Front Hub: CADEX 42 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: CADEX 42 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Tires: CADEX Race, tubeless, 700x25c (26.5mm), folding