TCR Advanced SL DISC 1
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us at one of the numbers below:
Delray Beach, FL: 561-450-6470
Denver, CO: 720-542-8712
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Revised and optimized in every aspect of performance, the TCR Advanced SL Disc achieves a weight-to-stiffness ratio never seen before.
- Frame: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc
- Fork: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, press fit
- Stem: Giant Contact SLR XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Saddle: Giant Fleet SLR
- Seatpost: Advanced SL-Grade composite, integrated design, -5/+15mm offset
- Grips: Stratus Lite 2.0
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Crank: SRAM Force D1 DUB, 35/48with Quarq DZero power meter XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Power Meter: SRAM Force D1 DUB, 35/48with Quarq DZero power meter XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Cassette: SRAM Force, 12-speed, 10x33
- Chain: SRAM Force D1
- Brakes: SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic, SRAM CenterLine XR rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force eTap AXS hydraulic
- Rims: Giant SLR 1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Spokes: Giant SLR 1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem
- Front Hub: Giant SLR 1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Giant SLR 1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle
- Tires: CADEX Race, tubeless, 700x25c (26.5mm), folding