Teammachine SLR01 TEAM
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
10 years ago, we launched a bike that started a revolution in the design and construction of high-performance road bikes. The Teammachine SLR has won every major title a bike can win, including Monuments, World Championships, the Olympics and the Tour de France.
Using the combined knowledge of the last decade, we've changed the game yet again to deliver a new class-leading frame, ready to lead another 10 years.
- Frame: Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon with Aerocore Design, ICS Technology, Integrated Aerocore Bottle Cages, Stealth Dropout Design, TCC Race Compliance Level, PF86 Bottom Bracket, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm Thru-Axle
- Fork: Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon, ICS Technology Stealth Cable Routing, TCC Race Compliance Level, Stealth Dropout Design, Flat Mount Disc, 12x100mm Thru-Axle, 48mm Offset (Size 47-51) 43mm Offset (Size 54-61)
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
- Handlebar: ICS Carbon One-Piece Full Carbon Cockpit
- Stem: ICS Carbon One-Piece Full Carbon Cockpit
- Seatpost: Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost, 15mm Offset
- Saddle: Fizik Antares Versus 00 Adaptive (Black)
- Rear Derailleur: CAMPAGNOLO Super Record EPS
- Crankset: CAMPAGNOLO Super Record EPS 52-36T
- Shifters: CAMPAGNOLO Super Record EPS
- Cassette: CAMPAGNOLO Super Record EPS 11-29T
- Chain: CAMPAGNOLO Super Record EPS
- Brakes: CAMPAGNOLO Super Record EPS
- Rims: CAMPAGNOLO BORA ULTRA DISC WTO 45 45mm
- Tires: Pirelli P ZERO RACE TLR SL
- Front Hub: CAMPAGNOLO BORA ULTRA DISC
- Rear Hub: CAMPAGNOLO BORA ULTRA DISC