Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Whether you want to roll light and free or pack it up for a long ride, its comfortable ride, confident handling and ability to take on anything make it the perfect companion on any road, anywhere.
- Frame: Lightweight SmartForm C2 Alloy, 12x142 thru-axle, tapered headtube, BSA threaded BBm flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear/bottle mounts
- Fork: Topstone Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru-axle, fender/gear mounts
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 Alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Pedals: Not included
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX 400, Shadow RD+
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX 400, braze-on
- Crank: FSA Omega AGX+ Alloy, 46/30
- Shifters: Shimano GRX 400, 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc
- Rims: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Front Hub: (F) Formula cartridge bearing, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula cartridge bearing, 12x142mm centerlock
- Rear Hub: (F) Formula cartridge bearing, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula cartridge bearing, 12x142mm centerlock
- Tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready (Europe/UK - Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700 x 37c)