Trail SE 3
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
A mountain bike capable of improving your experience in the mountains, and with which you won't want to stop discovering new routes. Its habitat is the mountains and it is ready for anything.
- Frame: All-New, Smartform C2 Alloy, SAVE dropped seatstays, tapered headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible BSA 73, 12mm thru axle, Boost 148
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK, 120mm, Solo Air, 15x110 thru-axle, 51mm offset
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing, square taper
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Stem: Cannondale, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Handlebar: FSA Alloy Riser, 15mm rise, 760mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo XC
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper, 31.6, Internal Routing, 100mm (S), 120mm (M-XL)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5100
- Crank: FSA Alpha Drive, 30T
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M5100, 11-51, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Brakes: Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro hydraulic disc
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Rims: WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Shimano MT400 12x148
- Tires: (F) WTB Breakout, 29 x 2.3" / (R) WTB Trail Boss, 29 x 2.25"