Turbo Como 3.0 IGH
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Como is a laid-back, comfortable e-Bike with the power of a confident ride. Como lets you go with the flow by giving you a full-power, confidence-inspiring, utterly delightful experience on a bike that feels effortless to ride.
The Como’s low step-through anyone can easily get on and ride. A more upright position reduces stress on a rider’s hands and upper body, allowing riders to comfortably set their sights on the road ahead.
- Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount, sliding dropout
- Fork: SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount
- Handlebar: Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo
- Saddle: Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount
- Seatpost: Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 5mm offset, micro-adjust, 34.9mm
- Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Grips: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Crank: Custom alloy forged crankarms, Gates Carbon Drive CDC 50T chainring, black
- Shifters: enviolo Twist Display Pure
- Cassette: Gates Carbon Drive CDC 24t sprocket, silver
- Chain: Gates Carbon Drive CDX 122t belt, black
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rims: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h
- Rear Hub: enviolo CITY, 310% range, 6-bolt, 10x135mm, 32h
- Tires: Front: Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, Rear: Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
- Motor: Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Battery: Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V