Turbo Como SL 5.0
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
What happens when we move our perfectly balanced Super Light system to our popular Turbo Como? The best combination of power, range, handling and comfort in a bike that weighs 40% less than the average e-bike. The Turbo Como Super Light (SL) is designed to get around town. Capable of carrying twice its loaded weight, it's an amazing errand bike that's as fun to ride as it is good looking.
- Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- Fork: Turbo Como SL one-piece-design aluminum fork, 12x110mm thru-axle
- Stem: PLW COMFORT INTEGRATED EXTRUSION STEM, INCLUDED W/HANDLEBAR
- Handlebar: Specialized handlebar/stem combo, integrated cable routing
- Saddle: Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount
- Seatpost: Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 5mm offset, micro-adjust, 34.9mm
- Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Grips: Body Geometry XC Contour
- Crank: Custom alloy forged crankarms, Gates Carbon Drive CDX 46T chainring, black
- Shifters: Microshift SL-SCN08, 8-speed Alfine compatible
- Cassette: Gates Carbon Drive CDX 22t sprocket, silver
- Chain: Gates Carbon Drive CDX 122t belt, black
- Brakes: TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal-ceramic pads, flat-mount w/ 160mm CL-rotor
- Rims: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Hub: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h
- Rear Hub: Shimano Alfine, 8-speed internal gear hub, SG-S7001-8, 32H, Black
- Tires: Front: Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, Rear: Nimbus 2 Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug