Turbo Levo Comp Carbon
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The all-new Levo delivers unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It's the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world's best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
- Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
- Fork: Fox 36 Rhythm, 29", 44mm offset, Grip damper, S1: 150mm, S2-S6: 160mm travel
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Tape: Specialized Trail Grips
- Handlebars: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
- Crankset: Praxis Forged/Custom Offset/ISIS Spindle Interface, 160mm
- Shift Levers: SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Chainrings: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 34t, steel
- Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Rear Brake: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Front Brake: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S/M: 200mm, L/XL: 220mm
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Front Tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Rear Tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
- Rims: Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Inner Tubes: Standard, Presta Valve
- Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
- Motor: Specialized 2.2 Custom Rx Trail Tuned Motor
- Battery: Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
- UI/Remote: Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote