Turbo Levo Expert
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The new Turbo Levo Expert FSR features all the "great" attributes of our newest trail bikes, perfectly tuned kinematics, true Trail Geometry and an optimal frame stiffness, adding top-tier tech never seen in the e-MTB world. . We're talking about a new custom motor, higher-capacity battery, and much, much more. So yeah, it gives you more power to hit more trails and it does it in a way we never could have imagined.
- Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 160mm travel
- Rear Shock: S1: Fox Float DPS Performance, S2-S6: FOX FLOAT X2 Performance, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
- Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
- Grips: Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Crank: Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm, SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel
- Shifters: SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger, 12-speed, single click
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S/M: 200mm, L/XL: 220mm
- Rims: Front: Traverse 29, Rear: Traverse 27.5
- Tires: Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6", Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
- Motor: Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
- Battery: Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug