Turbo Vado 4.0 Step-Through
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Vado is the bike for everything from the daily commute to fast workouts to longer weekend adventures. It offers a smooth riding experience on different trails and the option to carry everything you need. The geometry is designed for sporty riding while being comfortable enough for city use. The position on the bike conveys high reliability and supports you with efficient power to get from A to B.
- Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount
- Fork: SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount
- Stem: Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebar: Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 46mm rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm
- Seatpost: Spring suspension, alloy, 40mm travel, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 34.9mm sleeve
- Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Grips: Body Geometry Women's Contour
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Crank: Custom alloy forged crankarms, Praxis, 48T, 104BCD
- Shifters: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- Chain: KMC e11S, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Brakes: SRAM Level, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rims: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Hub: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- Tires: Front: Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, Rear: Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
- Motor: Specialized 2.0, 70Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Battery: Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V