URS LT TWO
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
With 20mm of customizable suspension built into its MTT Suspension carbon fork, the URS LT delivers top-tier off-road performance. Its coil spring and hydraulic shock absorber design is primed to deliver an aggressive ride with the ability to filter through obstacles to ride with confidence. Add to that the premium carbon frame's MTT seatstays, and you get a gravel bike built for comfort and speed, enhanced by SRAM Rival and Eagle eTap AXS 12-speed groupsets and a performance-ready CRD-400 Carbon wheelset. tubeless.
- Frame: URS Premium Carbon with Micro Travel Technology Tuned Compliance Concept Gravel, Gravel+ Geometry, Internal Cable Routing, Fender and Rack Mounts, PF86 Bottom Bracket, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm Thru-Axle
- Tire Clearance: 42c
- Fork: Micro Travel Technology Suspension Fork Premium Carbon Blades, 20mm Travel, Coil Spring & Hydraulic Damper, Fender Mounts, Flat Mount Disc, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
- Stem: BMC MSM02
- Handlebar: Easton EA70 AX
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Cromoly Medium
- Seatpost: URS 01 Premium Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost, 0mm Offset
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Gx Eagle AXS
- Crank: SRAM RIVAL 1 38T
- Shifters: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1275 EAGLE 10-52T
- Chain: SRAM RIVAL 12 Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD Centerline Rotors (180/160)
- Rims: CRD-400 Carbon Tubeless Ready 40mm
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 370 Spline Disc
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 370 Spline Disc
- Tires: WTB Raddler 40mm