Verza Speed 20
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Riding bikes is all about getting outside, feeling strong, and revealing in confidence to keep the workout going. We know that curvy road bike handlebars don't fit everyone's lifestyle, so we developed our line of Verza Speed bikes accordingly.
- Frame: Felt Verza Speed |SuperLite aluminum
- Fork: Felt Verza Speed | UHC Performance carbon fiber
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded | BSA 68mm
- Headset: IS (NO.42)
- Stem: 3D cold-forged aluminum
- Handlebar: Flat bar, butted aluminum, 9° sweep
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Gel
- Seatpost: Cold-forged aluminum, double-bolt, micro-adjust, Ø27.2mm
- Pedals: Comfort design, aluminum body, non-slip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700, medium cage
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Crank: FSA Gossamer MegaExo, 50/34T
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra 4700 Rapidfire Plus
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Brakes: Tektro R290, hydraulic disc, flat mount
- Brake Levers: Tektro R290, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Aluminum, double-wall, Tubeless Ready
- Spokes: J-Bend, 2.0, stainless steel, black
- Front Hub: Aluminum Road Disc, J-Bend, 28h, QR 100, double-sealed
- Rear Hub: Aluminum Road Disc, J-Bend, 28h, QR 135, 10-speed, double-sealed
- Tires: Kenda Khan II, 60TPI, reflective stripe, wire bead, 700 x 35c
- Disk Rotors: Tektro TR22, 160/140mm