Verza Speed 40
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Riding bikes is all about getting outside, feeling strong, and revealing in confidence to keep the workout going. We know that curvy road bike handlebars don't fit everyone's lifestyle, so we developed our line of Verza Speed bikes accordingly.
- Frame: Felt Verza Speed | SuperLite aluminum
- Fork: Felt Verza Speed | Cr-Mo steel
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded | BSA 68mm
- Headset: ZS (NO.10)
- Stem: 3D cold-forged aluminum
- Handlebar: Flat bar, butted aluminum, 9° sweep,
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Gel
- Seatpost: Aluminum, double-bolt, micro-adjust, Ø27.2mm
- Pedals: Comfort design, nylon body, non-slip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus M370, long cage
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus M370
- Crank: SR Suntour XCT, 48/36/26T
- Shifters: Shimano Altus M2010 Rapidfire Plus
- Cassette: Shimano HG200, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Brakes: Tektro R290, hydraulic disc, flat mount
- Brake Levers: Tektro R290, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Aluminum, double-wall, Tubeless Ready
- Spokes: J-Bend, 2.0, stainless steel, black
- Front Hub: Aluminum Road Disc, J-Bend, 32h, QR 100, double-sealed
- Rear Hub: Aluminum Road Disc, J-Bend, 32h, QR 135, 10-speed, double-sealed
- Tires: Kenda Khan II, 60TPI, reflective stripe, wire bead, 700 x 35c
- Disk Rotors: Tektro TR22, 160/140mm