Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The Stumpjumper Alloy brings all-new suspension kinematics and progressive geometry into a full-alloy package that's both lightweight and extremely durable. Outfitted with a no-fuss SRAM SX 12-speed groupset, the Stumpjumper Alloy is your all-access pass for trail adventure.
- Frame: Alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- Fork: RockShox 35 Silver, Solo Air, 44mm offset, rebound adjust, TurnKey lockout, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 140mm of travel
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Rx Trail Tune, rebound adjust, lockout S1:190x42.5mm, S2-S6: 190x45mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Powerspline
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebar: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- Saddle: Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm. S4-S5: 170mm, S6- 200mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crank: SRAM SX Eagle, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm, 30T
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200mm
- Rims: Double-wall alloy, 27mm internal width, 28h
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Tires: Front: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3", Rear: Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"