Diverge STR Expert
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
With Future Shock suspension front and rear, the new Diverge STR delivers compliance without compromise. By suspending the rider—instead of the bike—Future Shock technology increases control and efficiency while decreasing fatigue, so you'll be riding farther and faster over chunkier terrain than you believed possible. And the Diverge STR does this without the weight, sluggish pedal response, and inefficiency of other suspension systems.
- Frame: Diverge FACT 11r carbon frameset with front and rear Future Shock suspension, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Fork: Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA 68
- Stem: Future Stem, Comp
- Handlebar: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert, titanium rails
- Seatpost: S-Works Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle AXS, w/ battery cover
- Crank: SRAM Rival 1 Wide, 40t
- Shifters: SRAM Rival eTap AXS
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
- Rims: Front: Roval Terra C, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, NEW DT 370 hub, 24h, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes, Rear: Roval Terra C, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, NEW DT 370 Star Ratchet hub, 24h, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes
- Tires: Front: Tracer Pro 2BR, 700x42, Rear: Tracer Pro 2BR, 700x42