Roam E+ STA
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
Choose a route, any route. With its off-road capabilities and smooth, natural pedal assist, this e-bike lets you ride on asphalt, cobblestone roads, cycle paths, or trails. It is fun, easy to handle and versatile.
- Frame: ALUXX Aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX E25 63mm travel
- Rear Shock: -
- Bottom Bracket: -
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Riser 31.8x620mm
- Saddle: Giant Sport Comfort
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Pedals: PP Pedal
- Grips: Giant Connect Ergo
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: -
- Crank: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 42T
- Shifters: Shimano Altus
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-36T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M275
- Rims: Giant GX03V, 622x21mm Aluminium
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Front Hub: Giant eTracker, [F] 100x9mm QR [R] 135mm QR
- Rear Hub: Giant eTracker, [F] 100x9mm QR [R] 135mm QR
- Tires: Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45)
- Motor: SyncDrive Core, 50Nm, Powered by Yamaha
- Battery: EnergyPak 400Wh
- Remote: ANT+ Wireless display compatible