Stumpjumper EVO Comp
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
When it came to finding a new long-term test bike, the Stumpjumper EVO has consistently been at the top of a shortlist. While it’s not the first to incorporate this level of adjustability, the EVO with its wide range of geometry options paired with the progressive numbers represents the next wave of what we’ll be seeing in mainstream mountain bike frame design.
- Frame: FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 36 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel
- Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT X Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSR adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebar: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crank: SRAM X1 Eagle, DUB, 32T, S1: 165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm, 32T
- Shifters: SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Centerline
- Rims: Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
- Tires: Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3", Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3"