Teammachine SLR THREE 2023
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The legendary performance of the Teammachine SLR in a widely accessible package. Designed with TCC Race technology built into the Teammachine SLR Carbon frame and fork as well as Stealth Dropouts and internal cable routing, this road bike understands the meaning of high performance.
- Frame: Teammachine SLR Carbon with Aerocore Design, Stealth Dropout Design, TCC Race Compliance Level, PF86 Bottom Bracket, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm Thru-Axle, Optimized for Aerocore Bottle Cages
- Fork: Teammachine SLR Carbon, TCC Race Compliance Level, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, Stealth Dropout Design, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
- Stem: BMC RSM01
- Handlebar: BMC RAB 02 - Ergo Top Shape - Compact Bend
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R7
- Seatpost: Teammachine SLR Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost, 15mm Offset
- Rear Derailleur: SHIMANO Ultegra Di2 12spd
- Crank: SHIMANO Ultegra 12spd 52-36T
- Shifters: SHIMANO Ultegra Di2 12spd
- Cassette: SHIMANO Ultegra 12spd 11-34T
- Chain: SHIMANO Ultegra 12spd
- Brakes: SHIMANO Ultegra - RT-MT800 Rotors (160/140)
- Rims: XRD-522 - Tubeless Ready - 25 mm
- Front Hub: XRD-522
- Rear Hub: XRD-522
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino - 25mm