CeramicSpeed OSPW Campagnolo 12s EPS Red Alloy 13+19 607 stainless steel
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
With the help of its unique design and ultra-low friction bearings, the Oversized Pulley Wheel System (OSPW) manages to optimize the overall efficiency of the drivetrain. The handmade system consisting of a shift cage and an upper and lower pulley features three spring tension settings that allow for a customized setup based on riding conditions.
In the version for Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12-speed rear derailleurs, the OSPW system has an upper pulley with 13 teeth (guide pulley) and a lower pulley with 19 teeth (tension pulley) to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Rear derailleur: Campagnolo Super Record EPS (12-speed)
- Cassette: 34 teeth (max. pinion size)
- Not suitable for mechanical Campagnolo 12-speed rear derailleurs