Roadmachine 01 FIVE 2023
Epic Cycles will accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note some items are non-refundable.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.
- Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
This product is available for Pickup on these stores:
- Houston, TX
- Denver, CO
- Delray Beach, FL
- Solana Beach, CA
Note that your product will be available for pickup in 72 hours.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The exceptionally powerful BMC Roadmachine 01 combines relentless speed with extraordinary comfort to help you go faster and further. Its high-quality carbon frame and fork are engineered with TCC Endurance technology and feature ICS technology, hidden cable routing, and a premium carbon D-Shape seatpost.
- Frame: Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept Endurance, ICS Technology Stealth Cable Routing, PF86 Bottom Bracket, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm Thru-Axle
- BB Standard: BB86/BB92, Press Fit
- Tire Clearance: 33c
- Color: Carbon / Metallic Grey
- Fork: Teammachine SLR Carbon, TCC Race Compliance Level, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, Stealth Dropout Design, 12x100mm Thru-Axle
- Bottom Bracket: BB86/BB92, press-fit
- Stem: BMC ICS2 - Integrated Cockpit Design
- Handlebar: BMC RAB 02 - Ergo Top Shape - Compact Bend
- Saddle: Fizik Argo Tempo R5 (150mm)
- Seatpost: Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost, 15mm Offset
- Rear Derailleur: SHIMANO Ultegra Di2 12spd
- Crank: SHIMANO Ultegra 12spd 50-34T
- Shifters: SHIMANO Ultegra Di2 12spd
- Cassette: SHIMANO Ultegra 12spd 11-34T
- Chain: SHIMANO Ultegra 12spd
- Brakes: SHIMANO Ultegra - RT-MT800 Rotors (160/140)
- Rims: CRD-321 Carbon - Tubeless Ready - 35mm
- Front Hub: CRD-321
- Rear Hub: CRD-321
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa N.EXT - 28mm