Turbo Levo Comp Alloy
Epic Cycles will gladly accept returns within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be in new condition, with all original packaging, and with all manuals and accessories included (items returned damaged, used, or without packaging are not eligible for return).
- If you choose "Epic Ready To Ride" shipping method, your items are not refundable. We can offer refunds only on certain situations. Contact us on email@example.com if you feel your situation applies for a refund.Items on sale are not refundable.
- Bicycles may be returned for store credit only or exchanged (re-stocking fee may apply).
- No returns on “Pre-Order” or Special Order items.
- All refunds require original receipt. For returns without an original receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue a Gift Card.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as originally used if possible. If it's not possible, we'll refund as Gift Card or Store Credit.
- Shipping and Assembly fees are non-refundable.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within three business days of being placed.
Due to our dealer agreements, some bikes may not be eligible for shipping.
Please note that do not ship outside of the 50 U.S. states at this time.
Below are shipping options and fees. If you have any questions about shipping, please contact us:
Our Epic Experts can help you choosing the best product for you.
Just contact us on our chat.
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It's the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world's best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
- Frame: Specialized M5 premium alloy, headset adjust, BB height adjust, S-Sizing, internal cable routing, 150mm travel, 148mm spacing
- Fork: Fox Rhythm 36, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S6: 160mm travel
- Rear Shock: S1: FOX DPS Performance Series, 3-position lever, rebound adjust, 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebar: Alloy, 35mm diameter, 780mm width, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep
- Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crank: Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm, SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
- Rims: Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
- Tires: Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6", Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
- Motor: Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
- Battery: Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug